Jwanted - Jmusic, Fashion, Anime, Manga
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar
Entrar
Nome de usuário:
Senha:
Entrar automaticamente: 
:: Esqueci-me da senha

MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) Pub01-1

MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) Button

New Versailles Portuguese Street Team GIF

Design by

MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence)

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
Aiko

Aiko

Feminino Idade : 36

MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) Empty
MensagemAssunto: MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence)   MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) EmptyQua Mar 18, 2009 5:40 pm

MSI

Mindless Self Indulgence (commonly referred to as MSI or Mindless) is an American electropunk band, formed in New York City in 1997. Their music has a mixed style including electronica, punk and industrial metal. Their name comes from the CD Mindless Self-Indulgence, a solo album by Jimmy Urine recorded in the mid 1990s.

The band was formed two years later when the other three original members (Steve, righ?, Vanessa Y.T. and Kitty) joined. They have released four albums, two EPs, one live album, and one live DVD. Rather than signing traditional record contracts, the band has preferred to license their albums to record labels, thus retaining ownership of their music. Their latest record is licensed to The End Records.

The band maintains a devout fanbase, and has opened for many famous bands such as Linkin Park, System of a Down, Korn, Staind, Sum 41, My Chemical Romance, Insane Clown Posse, Rammstein and Fu Manchu. They have also participated in the Voodoo Music Experience. They have also had many well known bands open for them such as Tub Ring, Fake Shark - Real Zombie! and Dog Fashion Disco.

In January 2009 the band headlined the Kerrang! Relentless Energy Drink tour, supported by Bring Me The Horizon, Dir en grey, Black Tide and In Case of Fire, though Lyn-Z did not participate due to her pregnancy. [5]

Studio albums

* 1999: Tight
* 2000: Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy
* 2005: You'll Rebel to Anything
* 2008: If

Extended plays

* 2003: Despierta Los Niños
* 2006: Another Mindless Rip Off